GPS Garmin Oregon 600
Gps Garmin Oregon 600
More Features, More Satellite Power Behind our Toughest, Brightest Touchscreen
- 3" sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Dual battery system — 2 AA batteries or optional rechargeable internal NiMH pack
With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, worldwide basemap with shaded relief and customizable buttons for 1-touch waypoint marking, Oregon 600 opens a new world of GPS mapping and positioning.
Touch and Go
Oregon 600 has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen we’ve ever made. The screen is strengthened for impact resistance, with multi-touch and dual orientation views that accommodate gloved operation.
Double Your Power
Oregon 600 features our state-of-the-art dual battery system. Use the optional rechargeable NiMH pack (not included) or traditional AA batteries — NiMH pack charges when the device is connected to external power.
Get Your Bearings
Oregon 600 has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer tilt compensation to show where you're heading even when standing still, or not holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time to keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS- and GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, Oregon 600 locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
With Oregon 600 you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin handheld devices. Plus, you can share large files too like photos, Garmin Adventures and Custom Maps. Just touch “send” to transfer your information.
Adding more maps to Oregon is easy. Load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail; add Trailhead Series TOPO maps and explore famous treks like the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail; plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water; or load City Navigator® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required). You can even display and enter grid references in Irish Grid (IG) or in the new Irish Transverse Mercator (ITM) grid.
Load All the Geocaches
No more picking, choosing and planning, just download them all. Oregon 600 can hold up to 4 million. Download every cache on OpenCaching.com. Load caches using your favorite program or website that supports GGZ files. All your paperless geocaching features will be there for every cache. Read full descriptions, hints and logs. View cache photos. Filter caches by size, terrain, difficulty and type. Connect to chirp-enabled caches. Record your logs in the field. Do it all.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Spesifikasi - GPS Garmin Oregon 600
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD 2.4" x 4.5" x 1.3" (6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH 1.5"W x 2.5"H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3" diag (7.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH 240 x 400 pixels
- Display type transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Weight 7.4 oz (209.8 g) with batteries
- Battery 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended, rechargeable NiMH pack (optional)
- Battery life 16 hours
- Waterproof Yes (IPX7)
- Floats No
- High-sensitivity receiver Yes
- Interface high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap Yes
- Preloaded maps no
- Ability to add maps Yes
- Built-in memory 1.5 GB
- Accepts data cards microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 4000
- Routes 200
- Track log 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Electronic compass Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Touchscreen Yes
- Barometric altimeter Yes
- Camera no
- Geocaching-friendly Yes (Paperless)
- Custom maps compatible Yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos) Yes
- Hunt/fish calendar Yes
- Sun and moon information Yes
- Tide tables productTemplate.tab.specs.picklist.yes_with_optional_bluechart
- Area calculation Yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) Yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) Yes (plus images and custom maps)
- Picture viewer Yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) Yes
- Oregon 600
- Worldwide basemap
- USB/charging cable
- Carabiner clip
Jual GPS GARMIN Oregon 600 dan lengkapi peralatan pengukuran atau pekerjaan anda dengan Gps Handheld dengan harga kompetitif Tentunya Gratis antar untuk Area Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia, Jika membutuhkan penawaran harga hubungi sales kami Email firstname.lastname@example.org atau Hubungi 021-71399316
GPS Handheld adalah GPS Genggam yang banyak digunakan oleh para pehobi petualangan, Olahraga juga dapat digunakan oleh para surveyor untuk mementukan titik koordinat dan juga arah Azimuth dengan pengukuran skala rendah dengan akurasi 3 meter sampai dengan 15 meter.
Tulis Pesan Anda: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Buruk Baik
Masukkan kode dalam kotak di bawah ini: