Kompas Geologi Brunton 5006
The International design effectively reduces needle "dip" when professionals travel to different hemispheres of the globe. Powerful Alnico V magnets are mounted to a polished, cupped sapphire jewel bearing, allowing for smooth needle movement.
- Long Alnico V magnets for quick magnetic north needle alignment
- Needle has a lower center of gravity allowing for use in a wider range of countries
- Azimuth accuracy ±1/2° with 1° graduations
- Vertical accuracy ±1/2° with 1° graduations and 10 minute readability
- Vertical angle measurements to ±90° or 100% grade
- A percent grade scale with increments of 5%
- Induction damped needle for quick, accurate readings
- Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
- Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination setting to 180°
- Short and long sights for increased accuracy when sighting azimuth or vertical angles
- Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see through" sighting capability
- Durable aluminum body
- Ball & socket tripod mount for increased accuracy
- Sealed with O-rings and and silicon for waterproofing and increased readability
- Durable leather carrying case
The needle is induction damped, which allows the needle to seek magnetic north and come to a complete rest in a minium amount of time, without accuracy degradation.
B. Graduated Circle
In combination with the needle, the 1° graduated circle allows accurate 1/2° azimuth readings on both the Degree ( 0° through 360°) and Quadrant (0° through 90°) graduated circles.
C. Zero Pin
The zero pin is the pointer used for magnetic declination adjustment. If no adjustment is necessary, the pin should point at 0°.
The adjustable vernier is used in inclination measurments.
E. Round Level
Use the round level to level the pocket transit for azimuth measurement.
F. Long Level
The long level for inclination measurment. Adjust the long level using the vernier adjustment (L).
G. Small Sight
Attached to the cover, the small sight is used for precise bearing and inclination sighting.
Located on the inside cover, the mirror and mirror center line are used for accurate azimuth measurements, when using the transit as a prismatic compass. (Note: The image in the mirror is of the ceiling of our shop, it is a flawless mirror otherwise.)
I. Large Sight with Peep Sight
The large sight and the attached peep sight are used for precise azimuth measurement.
J. Circle Adjusting Screw
With a screwdiver, rotate the graduated circle by turning the circle adjusting screw.
K. Ball and Socket Tripod Mount
The slots on both sides of the body are for mounting to an optional Brunton tripod.
L. Vernier Adjustment
Use the vernier adjustment to adjust the vernier and long level for inclination measurments.
Spesifikasi - Kompas Geologi Brunton 5006
Alnico V Bar Magnet
Bearing: +/- 1/2° accurate
Inclination: +/- 1° accurate (30 minute readable)
Width: 2.79 in (7.09 cm)
Length: 3.09 in (7.84 cm)
Height: 1.31 in (3.34 cm)
Weight 7.1 oz (20.1 g)
Jual Brunton 5006 Kompas Geologi dan lengkapi peralatan pengukuran, penelitian atau pekerjaan survey anda dengan Brunton Compass, Harga kompetitif Tentunya Gratis antar untuk Area Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia, Jika membutuhkan penawaran harga hubungi sales kami Email firstname.lastname@example.org atau Hubungi 0812-96566699
NOTE : Kompas geologi digunakan untuk mengukur arah (azimuth) pada suatu titik ataupun kelurusan struktur, mengukur kemiringan lereng, maupun mengukur jurus ataupun kedudukan perlapisan dan kemiringan lapisan batuan.
Tulis Pesan Anda: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Buruk Baik
Masukkan kode dalam kotak di bawah ini: