Gps Trimble Juno 3D with Terrasync Standard
Trimble Juno 3D with Terrasync Standard
Trimble Juno 3D
GPS Asset management for larger teams
Harness the strength of your distributed team to provide geo-enabled data you can trust. With the Trimble Juno 3D, your mobile workforce is empowered with a fully integrated, GPS-based data collection system for everyday field work. If your organization is managing critical assets, responding to emergencies or keeping an enterprise GIS current, you can increase efficiency—both in the field and in the office with dedicated asset management workflows and Trimble Juno 3D handhelds.
Delivered in a compact package resistant to dust, water, and shock, the Juno 3 provides a complete, integrated package of positioning, imaging and communications for total flexibility day after day.
Choose either the Juno 3B or 3D model to suit your needs:
|Product Models||Juno 3B||Juno 3D|
|Cellular voice & data||No||Yes|
|Integrated camera||5 MP||5 MP with Flash|
The key to maximizing the productivity of your entire workforce everyday
The Trimble Juno 3 series is a compact integrated solution for your field workers, that will keep them connected and in touch.
As part of the Trimble family of GPS solutions, Trimble Juno 3D handhelds are fully compatible with Trimble's entire range of Mapping & GIS software, giving you a choice of GIS data collection and maintenance software solutions at a range of price points.
You can easily deploy Juno 3 series handhelds alongside your current Trimble equipment and maintain the same workflows and policies.
The Trimble Juno 3 series is the ideal platform for:
- Utilities: Asset management, rapid response.
- Local government: Asset management, issue reporting, emergency management.
- Environmental management: Data collection.
To discuss the benefits of using Trimble Juno 3D, contact your local Trimble reseller.
- Rugged IP54 rating for tough outdoor conditions
- Feature packed, fully integrated, affordable
- 3.75G cellular data and voice capability
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with flash
- Long life battery for all-day use
- Lightweight and compact
All in one mobile solution
Combining the benefits of a GPS device, camera, PDA, and cellphone, this pocket-sized device provides work teams with a range of tools in a single compact package, so there are fewer batteries to charge and fewer devices to manage.
With a camera at the ready, your teams can document exactly what they see in the field. The Trimble Juno 3 combines photos with GPS so photos can be instantly geotagged for future reference. In addition, field to office collaboration is dramatically improved because photos can be sent from the field for review back in the office.
For standard positioning applications such as navigation, the high-sensitivity receiver delivers optimal yield so you can get a position fast in the harshest conditions. 2 to 5 meter positional accuracy is always available in real time in regions with SBAS coverage. In addition, accuracy can be further improved to 1 to 3 meters through simple postprocessing routines to meet company or regulatory standards.
Designed for GIS workflows and distributed teams
In GIS environments, data integrity and standardization is critical to maintain total workflow efficiency. Professional, geo-enabled data collection requires dedicated field software. The Trimble Juno 3 series is optimized for Trimble and other industry standard field software, so you can be confident that the data you receive back in the office is exactly what you need for streamlined integration into your enterprise GIS and fast updates.
- Integrated data and voice capable 3.75G cellular with SMS capability
- (Juno 3D only)
- 5 megapixel digital camera with geotagging, Juno 3D handheld has added LED Flash
- Bluetooth® v2.0 wireless technology
- 802.11b/g + WAPI wireless LAN
- 3.5 inch QVGA sunlight-readable color touch screen
- Long-life, rechargeable, and removable Li-Ion battery
- 800 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 2 GB flash memory
- 1 microSD (microSDHC compatible) memory card slot
- Integrated speaker and microphone
- Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professional in Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, or Spanish
High-sensitivity GPS/SBAS1 receiver and antenna
- Size138 mm x 79 mm x 31 mm (5.43 in x 3.11 in x 1.22 in)
- Weight0.31 kg (0.69 lb) with battery
- Processor800 MHz Samsung processor
- Memory256 MB RAM and 2 GB built-in storage
- Battery3060 mAh lithium-ion, rechargeable in unit
- Digital camera5 megapixel color camera with autofocus
- JPEG photo format, WMV video format,
- flash (Juno 3D only)
- Channels12 (L1 code only)
- Integrated real-time SBAS1
- Update rate 1 Hz
- Time to first fix30 seconds (typical)
- ProtocolsSiRF, NMEA-0183
Accuracy (HRMS)7 after differential correction
- Code postprocessed 1-3 m
- Real-time (SBAS1) 2-5 m
- Adobe Reader
- Microsoft® Office Mobile®, includes Excel Mobile, Word Mobile, Internet Explorer Mobile, Outlook Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile
- Standard Accessories
- USB data cable
- Stylus with lanyard
- Wrist lanyard
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- International AC power supply
- Vehicle power adapter
- External GPS patch antenna
- External battery charger
- Carry case with belt clip
- Clear screen protectors (2-pack)
- Anti-glare screen protectors (2-pack)
- Trimble LaserAce™ 1000 rangefinder
- Range pole bracket
- Replacement Li-Ion battery
- Replacement Stylus (2-pack)
- Replacement AC Power supply
Beli GPS Trimble Juno 3D dan lengkapi kebutuhan pekerjaan survey anda dengan Gps Trimble Pemetaan dengan harga kompetitif Tentunya Gratis antar untuk Area Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia, Jika membutuhkan penawaran harga hubungi sales kami Email firstname.lastname@example.org dan Telp (021) 53670757 atau (021) 71399316
Tulis Pesan Anda: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Buruk Baik
Masukkan kode dalam kotak di bawah ini: