Total Station Sokkia SET 350X
Total Station Sokkia SET 350X
Sokkia SET 350X Total Station
Enhanced EDM Performance
The new total station series extends measurement range to 4,000m (13,120ft.) with a single prism, and up to 5,000m (16,400ft.) with three prisms. This represents a 20 percent increase over previous models while reducing the measurement time by 40 percent.
Aart Bakker, sales manager survey products, said "The Series 50X incorporates five measurement signals with the highest modulation frequency of 75MHz. In conjunction with the advanced digital signal processing technology that is also used in our reflectorless total stations, the new EDM significantly increases distance measurement capability and dependability under all environmental conditions."
New Compensator, IACS and World-proven Encoder System
The unit's new dual-axis tilt sensor increases the compensation range to ±6' (±111mgon), facilitating instrument settings such as leveling and centering.
The 2" model is newly equipped with the Independent Angle Calibration System (IACS) to further increase measurement stability. The IACS is commonly used in the high-end models with 0.5"/1"/2" angle accuracies of NET, SRX and SET X. Bakker said, "The extremely simplified angle encoder system consists of a minimum number of optical and mechanical parts. This system also features innovative technology to automatically detect and correct misreading of encoder patterns."
Highest Protection against Dust and Water
The industry-leading IP66 protection keeps out powder dust, sand, mud, snow, dripping water or driving rain.
Other Features Include
* Class 1 safe laser output
* Built-in laser plummet option for quick instrument setting
* SD or SDHC card slot and USB flash memory slot are added
* Built-in Bluetooth® module option for wireless communication with a data collector
* Password protection to prevent unauthorized use
"The Series 50X is designed for the users who demand compact, accurate, yet most rugged and dependable total stations," Bakker said. "The Series 50X joins the 'X' family of instruments that represents the 'ultimate in precision and reliability' ensured by the SOKKIA brand."
Models with four angle accuracy grades:
- SET250X (2")
- SET350X (3")
- SET550X (5")
- SET650X (6")
- Telescopes Fully transiting, coaxial sighting and distance measuring optics
- Magnification / Resolving Power 30x / 2, 5"
- Length 171mm
- Objective Aperture 45mm
- Image Erect
- Field Of View 1° 30'
- Minimum Focus 1, 3 M
- Reticle Illumination: 5 Brightness Levels
- Display Resolution 1" / 5" , 0.0002 / 0.001gon, 0.005 / 0.02mil, selectable
- Accuracy ( ISO 17123-3: 2001) 3" / 0.6mgon / 0.01mil
- Measurment Results 1.7 to 4.2 Seconds
- Dual Axis Compensator Dual Axis Liquid Tilt Sensor, Working Range : + 6' ( + 111mgon )
- Reflectorless 0, 3 to 400 M
- Mini Prism 1, 3 to 2, 500 M
- One AP Prism 1, 3 to 4, 000 M
- Three AP Prism 5, 000 M
- Display / Keyboard Grapich LCD, 192x80 Dot Backlight
- Internal Memory 10, 000 Point Record
- External Memory SD Card and SDHC Card / USB Flash Memory ( Max 4GB)
- Bloetooth Modem Class 2, SFX Data Transfer via Bloetooth
- Dimension 166x180x341mm
- Weight with Handle & Battery 5, 5kg
- Battery BDC46B Dedactable Battery ( 7, 2V, 2, 4Ah) Approx 50 Hours
- Input Voltage 6, 0 to 8, 0V DC
- Operating Temperature -20° C to + 50° C
- Unit Sokkia SET 350x
- 2 x Aluminum Tripod
- 1 x Prisma Polygon
- 1 x Range Pole
- 1 x Single Prism
- 1 x Cable Data
- 1 x Software Data
Tulis Pesan Anda: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Buruk Baik
Masukkan kode dalam kotak di bawah ini: